In our pursuit of academic excellence, Waterberg Academy requires prospective scholars to undergo an entrance assessment.
Ancillary to that, an essential requirement is that your child will endeavour to make the most of the many opportunities provided by the school and will contribute in a meaningful way to the school.
- Contact is made via the school secretary by calling (+27) 087 820 7162, cell (+27) 083 726 1838 or via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
- The application form must be completed and returned to the school along with:
- A administration fee of R500.00.
- A certified copy of your child’s Birth Certificate or Passport or ID.
- Two recent ID photos (Colour or Black and White)
- The most recent school report from the previous school
- The registration fee is non-refundable and covers the application as well as an assessment, which is required of all children from Grade 0000 to Grade 10, before they can be accepted into Waterberg Academy.
- Please click to download the Application For Enrolment Form
- On receipt of the application, acknowledgement will be sent to you. Administration fees can be banked directly into our account. Application forms and a copy of the deposit slip can be e-mailed to the school to email@example.com.
- Should a space be available, an appointment will be made for your child to be assessed (Grades 1 – 10). This is a one-on-one assessment done with a teacher.
- The assessment is done at Waterberg Academy and takes approximately 30 min to 1 hour, depending on the age of your child.
- After the assessment is completed, you and your child will meet with the Headmaster, where the results of the assessment will be discussed.
- Should the interview be successful, and you wish to take up the position in the school, you will be required to fill in additional forms, and to pay a desk fee of R5000.00 per child. If Boarding is required an additional bed fee of R5000.00 per child is payable. These fees are non-refundable.
- You will also be required to pay the first month’s tuition fee up front.
- Only after your deposit has been paid in full can we confirm your child’s place at the school and the Boarding House.
- Please note that should your child be an Immigrant pupil, it is the responsibility of the parent to apply for a Study Permit. There will be a Refundable Non-Resident fee of R5000.00 for boarders.
If you have queries at any stage during the process, please do not hesitate to contact the school office via email: firstname.lastname@example.org